Beautiful jewels.. ๐Ÿ˜

Mostly I love..... 


"Jewellery is like 
Ice cream. 
There's is always 
Room for 
More"


"I feel the same way 
About jewelry as I do
Food. I want it all. "


Above quotes are about jewelry.

Jewels are most important thing to beautifying a girl. A woman should be beautiful -god designed her to be that way. Her skin, hair and other features were created to be soft and appealing and her body was fashioned to be attractive and beautiful to men. 




A women was designed to be attractive and most women want to be beautiful. However, the physical side of beauty is just a small part of what makes a women truly beautiful. There is the important place to jewells. 





Most of I love Indian jewels-:

































These are some kind of western jewels-:


















These are some kind of Indian bridal jewels







Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts